Ender went in to SecureState to visit his Dad today, and I guess they were a little short handed, so they put him to work.
It’s not all that surprising really, the last few weeks or so, Ender’s been shoulder surfing while I nurse him. Or maybe you would call that boob surfing. I left the room for a minute yesterday, and now I know why they say you should never leave an infant unattended: when I came back my desktop was crowded with photos of Bindi Irwin, and I had autoconfirm emails from Amazon regarding 172 new purchases of Muppets, Loony Tunes and Phineas and Ferb. Imagine how much trouble I’ll be in when he learns to type, or even talk. (For those who are confused– Matt works at a computer security company which includes a team of hackers that are hired to attack companies in order to test their security.)
1. Show me what Ender was working on today. Larger photo blank here.
2. Mildly inappropriate is OK, but please remember that this is MY BABY and resist the urge to insert him into a raunchy porn scene. Images that make me want to puke will be deleted from comments.
3. Leave a link to your entry in the comments. One entry per commenter. Additional photoshops are welcome in comments, but I’ll only judge the first entry, or the entry you note as your chosen entry (you may want to use all caps so I don’t miss it).
4. Contest ends at 8pm Eastern Standard Time, Sunday August 14th. I’ll choose my favorite from the comments as the winner.
5. Winner receives a T-Shirt from my CafePress store with artwork of your choice.
Oh, right. I keep meaning to post about my CafePress shop… please go check it out. I have a bunch of my artwork print-ready as shirts and other gear in the shop now. If you have an image from my gallery that you’d like on a product, or a image from the store on a product that’s not offered, contact me and request it, and I’ll add it temporarily to the store.
Anyway, I look forward to seeing what people come up with for Ender’s day at SecureState. Have fun!